20 May 2015

Why do I always think I need to re-invent the wheel?

I have been trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

The Hubs seems to think that once the two youngest Manlings are out of the house, I will be going back to work at a full time job somewhere, and the truth?  The truth is, I can't fathom leaving this house to spend my days with a bunch of strangers, every day, for the rest of my adult life.  I've developed some serious anxiety issues over the last couple of years, and my stress level goes up every time I have to go out.  I really would like nothing better than to just stay here, quietly, in my house, for the rest of forever...with the occasional drive on Sundays and a trip to local graveyards for genealogy research.

This is not the point of this post.

The point of this post is that I have been thinking about really doing "the blog thing" for a while, but I have no ideas what I would write.  Most of what I know someone else already has a blog for or writes about much better than I could.  I'm not even sure I qualify as a semi-expert on ANYTHING.  Except feeding Manlings, and my husband is better at that than I am. 

But after starting a blog at Wordpress, and not liking it, I think I'm going to stick with this.  Because I like this blog set-up, and I like this spot in the 'verse.

Now to figure out what I'm good at....

No comments:

Post a Comment